Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blog Feeds

Hey all

I have updated the RSS foeed for the blog. I have begun using FeedBurner.

During the change over, the feeds should automatically switch over. But you can never be sure how each feed reader will deal with the change. I would recommend re-subscribing to the blog to get the correct feed.

Google reader is now my choice of readers. I use many different computers and needed something that would allow me to move a lot. However I noticed that sometimes the photos where not always showing up correctly. I currently have about 200 photo related feeds and find that about a dozen or so have this same problem. After a little research I found that other were able to fix this problem by going to FeedBurner.

I will get some more photographs up soon.


Till Next Time (TNT)

Ron

Cane Bay Photography

-30-

No comments: