Friday, September 16, 2005

Retired people.....



Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

I went to the store the other day. I was only in there for about 5 minutes.

When I came out there was a city cop writing out a parking ticket. I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a senior a break?

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a name.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him a worse name. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more i abused him the more tickets he wrote.


I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner and this one had a "Hillary in '08" bumper sticker on it.


I try to have a little fun each day now that I’m retired. It's important at our age.



Monty

No comments: