Friday, June 17, 2005

I Think We Need To Spend Some Time Apart



No, please don’t get so upset…it’s not you, it’s me. I’ve been thinking about this alot lately and I honestly think it would be the best thing for us if we just didn’t see each other for awhile. I really didn’t want to get into this but if it will make you stop stomping your foot and pouting, then OK, we’ll discuss it.

Yes, you are always there for me, I know and I should be grateful…and I am, really I am. It’s just that, well…we’ve fallen into such a rut lately. Every day it’s the same thing…day after day. I know what you are going to do, when your going to do it and for exactly what reason. There is no spontaneity anymore. Maybe there is comfort in personal rituals, but sometimes I like it when you do something unexpected…something I’m not used to. You are going to think that I am totally selfish, but I must be honest with you. I need you to know what my intentions are so there is no misunderstanding.


I want to see other operating systems.


Sorry, but I stole this...
To read the complete blog posting please go to,
http://lobby4linux.com/WordPress/?p=21



Monty

No comments: