Monday, February 21, 2005

Office Politics

We are always placed into a position of office politics.

Over the weekend I was put into the in-fighting going on. I went into the office down the hall and retrieved a flat panel monitor of ours. I put back onto the desk their original CRT monitors. It takes up much more of a foot print. This was done because my boss and the lady in the other office are in the middle of a small battle.

He wanted me to swap out the monitors Friday. That way he was not the bad guy. I did not want to be placed into that position. So I came in over the weekend to do the deed.

Because of the pissing fight of these two, little real work is getting done. Both blocking the duties of each other.

What should I do?

What would you do?

Monty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, it's probobly best to address the people involved directly. Talk to them, and it will work itself out. Hope this helps!