Monday, June 08, 2009

The Candid Frame

Hey All,


I have been asked many times by several people, what podcasts I listen to. Most of the podcast I listen to are about photography. Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting the podcasts that I listen on a regular basis. Hope you like some of my selections.

I will start this series off with a podcast not so much about photography, as much as the photographers that take the pictures.

Today’s podcast is the Candid Frame. Hosted by Ibarionex R. Perello. He sits down one-on-one with different photographers and talks about how they started and maybe a secret here and there. It is well worth the time.

From the podcast description:
A photography podcast where you meet some of the world's best established and emerging photographers in the world of photojournalism, fashion, landscape, documentary, sports, wildlife, travel and commercial photography.


Just because it is a podcast does not mean that you need an iPod. Try it out.



Till Next Time (TNT)

Ron M.
Cane Bay Photography
http://canebayphoto.com


-30-

No comments: