Thursday, November 10, 2005

What part of your body goes to heaven first?



The nun teaching Sunday school was speaking to her class one morning and she asked the question, "When you die and go to Heaven, which part of your body goes first?"

Suzy raised her hand and said, "I think it's your hands."

"Why do you think it's your hands, Suzy?"

Suzy replied, "Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes you hands first."

"What a wonderful answer!" the nun said.

Little Johnny raised his hand and said, "Sister, I think it's your legs."

The nun looked at him with the strangest look on her face. "Now, Johnny, why do you think it would be your legs?"

Little Johnny said, "Well, I walked into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom the other night. Mommy had her legs straight up in the air and she was saying, 'Oh God, I'm coming!' "

"If Dad hadn't pinned her down, we'd have lost her for sure."

The nun fainted.




Monty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the blog. Looks really good.
I'm new to blogs and thought I'd explore.

I have a free commodity chart site. Its about free commodity chart and free commodity chart related topics.

Feel free to check it out. There's a free technical analysis guide I wrote that you can download.
its not a get rich quick scheme. But there are great opportunities in the commodity markets.

There is risk of loss trading futures / options.

Anonymous said...

Digital Media Geek Dinner in Seattle in December
Sean Alexander and a few other folks are looking to put on a Digital Media / Media Center Geek Dinner sometime after the first week of December at the Crossroads Mall in Bellevue, WA .
Hi,

Thought i'd just leave a comment here to let you know that your blog left me with a few thoughts in my head.

If you ever get the chance and feel you could add some thought provoking wisdom on the topic of Fancy Dress then please feel free to post a reply on my blog.

Thanks again.