Thursday, February 17, 2005

Blogging

I have been playing with this Blogger service for only a short time. However I think I understand alot of the controls.

Main problem for me is I am unable to get the e-mail posting service to work. I have verified the address to send to. I is set to publish. I have sent from a couple of addresses.
Nothing seems to work. Help

If you for this from a central location, please tell me where you found me.

Where do most people go to find and read new blogs?

Thanks
Monty

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Monty,

In case you don't remember me I am the creator of both Opinions About Everything and Stories of Dreams. I have been paying to attention to your blog, and I must say that it is one of the few blogs that are enjoyable to read. Keep it up, once you get a following, it's worth it.

As for your first question, I've never tried the e-mail posting of articles, because I include pictures in all of mine. As for your second question, you can always click on "Next Blog" in the top right corner of your blog. Also, in the dashboard, they place "Blogs of Note" in the toolbar on the right. It's a great way to browse well-established blogs with good quality content. Also, you can try sites like http://www.webloglinkdirectory.com and simply browse. Hope this helps!

Andrew