Friday, June 17, 2005

I Think We Need To Spend Some Time Apart



No, please don’t get so upset…it’s not you, it’s me. I’ve been thinking about this alot lately and I honestly think it would be the best thing for us if we just didn’t see each other for awhile. I really didn’t want to get into this but if it will make you stop stomping your foot and pouting, then OK, we’ll discuss it.

Yes, you are always there for me, I know and I should be grateful…and I am, really I am. It’s just that, well…we’ve fallen into such a rut lately. Every day it’s the same thing…day after day. I know what you are going to do, when your going to do it and for exactly what reason. There is no spontaneity anymore. Maybe there is comfort in personal rituals, but sometimes I like it when you do something unexpected…something I’m not used to. You are going to think that I am totally selfish, but I must be honest with you. I need you to know what my intentions are so there is no misunderstanding.


I want to see other operating systems.


Sorry, but I stole this...
To read the complete blog posting please go to,
http://lobby4linux.com/WordPress/?p=21



Monty

4 comments:

kats blog said...

Hey nice blog, really nice! I just want to let you know I have an travel china
site - blog too!
It's a free information site with tips and secrets for saving big money on your next vacation!

It mostly deals with travel china plus other stuff
You Can Save Up to 50% off your next vacation
You Should check it out if you get the chance :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Wordpress rocks, I recently switched.. I'm trying to find a cool template that I like.. so far i like the one i have now - anyway, my blog's url is www.theblahbrain.com I've got a page rank of 4 [if you know anything about page ranks and search engine optimization] and 309 pages indexed in google.. unfortunately it isn't more than that... anyway...you've got a great blog here! -Paul

Antonio Hicks said...

I was just browsing various blogs as I was doing a search on the word poster, and I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with your blog, even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I appreciate your postings, and your blog is a good example of how a blog should be done. I've only just recently started a Posters website - feel free to visit it when you get a chance if you wish. Much success, antonio.

Anonymous said...