Saturday, May 14, 2005

Annual Physical



70 year old George went in for his annual physical. All the tests came back with normal results.

Dr. Smith said "George, everything looks great physically. How are you doing mentally, and emotionally? Are you at peace with yourself, and do you have a good relationship with God"?

George replied, "God and me are tight. He knows that I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it such that when I have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom (poof) the light goes on, and when I'm done (poof) the light goes off.

"Wow", commented Dr. Smith, "that's incredible". A little later in the day, Dr. Smith called George's wife.

"Ethyl," he said, George is doing fine, physically. "But, I had to call, because I am in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that that when he gets up at night to go to the bathroom, the light goes on, and when he is done, the light goes off"?

Ethyl exclaimed, "Oh my God! He's peeing in the refrigerator, again!"


Monty

No comments: