Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Brother



My brother should be arriving today. He is driving out California with his wife. Glad that he is willing to make a detour at my place on his way to the folks. The folks live down in South Carolina.

They both are in the Navy and work on carrier aircraft. Not a job for me. I had been in the Navy, but I served on submarines. I served my 20 years and retired. Now I work as a contractor for a Government Agency.

The house is not ready for them. The cold that took us down last week is still lingering. Just do not feel doing a whole lot of anything.

I feel like a bum for not keeping this up to date.



Monty

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to more updates soon!

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Interesting to see information on micr printer from that perspective. I have a blog on a similar subject here micr printer

Anonymous said...

Hi - I really like your blog. I have a website on karate school that you might find of interest. Here's the link. Have a look at it and let me know what you think.

Anonymous said...

A friend just showed me this neat website full of little johnny joke
I cant believe the quantity an quality of humerous little johnny joke it contains
Heres one of the jokes i found on it:
Bob brought some friends home to his apartment one night after they had been out painting the town. One friend noticed a big brass gong in Bobs bedroom and asked about it."Thats not a gong" Bob replied "thats a talking clock. Watch this!"
Bob struck the gong and sure enough a voice on the other side of the wall screamed "Hey your jerk its 3 o'clock in the morning!"